Monday, May 9, 2022

Evelyn - The White Witch Of The North

 Back in June of 2019, I saw an Instagram post that absolutely captivated me.

I set about making my own version of that same picture, and putting it up as a Christmas decoration every year during the holidays.

It's still missing a saddle...and of course I have yet to be able to acquire an ice troll for the background. This is where I'm at so far.

This week, I saw a possible companion for my snow elf. I hadn't considered it before, but the Masters of the Universe Revelations Evil-lyn figure could be perfect, and I saw it on sale for about 75% off.

You wouldn't think that Evil-lyn would be good for Christmas, but this Evil-lyn comes with a second head that isn't wearing her crown/hood/hat thing.

If you had offered me money to name what color Evil-Lyn's hair was, I would certainly be no richer today, because there's no way I ever would have guessed that it was white.

But with that white hair, she looks like the White Witch of the North or something like that, and I love it.

I think I'm going to make her a cape out of white fur and a beast to ride on, probably the one that I mentioned in my post earlier this week. Something like a Snow Gugee (which I'll never be able to afford, but maybe I can make my own).

Then I can put her next to my snow elf girl, and they can be companions on a journey to...the North Pole? Gonna be cool.

No comments: