Saturday, May 28, 2022

Walker-Bot

 I was looking at Walmart the other day, and they had this Darth Maul Mission Fleet thing:

I don't want the figure, it's just one of those tiny Galactic Heroes-type figures that's only about 2 inches tall. I have nothing that I could do with it. However, I was looking at that spider/crab machine thing that he is supposed to ride on, and I thought, "that could be a really cool droid." But I couldn't see the back of it to know what it looks like.

So, I had to come home and look up a video where you could see the back of it. Sadly, it's totally empty on the back. It looks like this:

So, I don't know. Maybe I could trash bash the back to close it up and make it a proper droid, but I don't really trust my skills with that, so I probably wont.

I wonder how the scale would transfer over to 3.75. This thing could be like a droid taxi that gives people rides around town...if it fits a 3.75 figure. Otherwise, it's kind of useless. So, I don't know if I'll get it. I probably won't, but we'll see. Maybe if I see it really cheap, I'll give it a shot.

No comments: