Saturday, March 18, 2023

Cover To Cover

 Here's another cover I helped Rish with as he goes through re-publishing his stories with new covers. It used to look like this:

This is the audio version of it. I think there was a book shaped cover for the eBook as well. He had me take a swing at it. He gave me a new picture of a wolf, and said that he mostly just wanted to see the eyes. So, I darkened the picture of the wolf until we didn't see much, then I restyled the title and author name with some less standard fonts. Here's what I came up with.

What do you think? Is it any better? Are you more likely to buy it? I hope so. If you didn't know this story existed, and never had the chance to buy it before, here is the link to the Amazon page for the story. Swing over there and grab it. It's a nice long story, surely worth the pennies that you'll toss Rish's way if you pick it up. I don't even get anything out of the deal, except the good feeling that you liked my cover enough to buy the story now but you didn't before the cover was changed.

No comments: