Friday, March 31, 2023

Squadron Of Eight

I talked about my Lightyear ship squadron that I am building up in a previous post. Today, I got another ship. It was available on Amazon for less than $5, that was my ceiling, so I picked it up.

It's the XL-09. It was on my list of ships that I didn't have yet, so I grabbed it, but it's probably my last. There's four more ships that I don't have, but from what I can tell, those ships are just plain impossible to find, so I suspect this will be the extent of my squadron.

That's a lot, however, so it's not like ending my collection here will be a problem. Eight ships makes a pretty good bunch. Let me give you a better look at them.


Which is your favorite? I'm thinking that the new one might be my favorite. It's got a really cool look. Besides that, I love the XL-03, the XL-07, and the XL-14. Pretty cool bunch of ships. I need to make that space station so that I can put them somewhere.

No comments: