Thursday, March 30, 2023

Growing Traffic Collection

My collection of traffic pictures is growing. Last week wasn't even that bad, but I still added several pics to my collection. I even missed it once, because I forgot to take the picture where the traffic stopped me. It's always the same place every day.





If there is traffic in the same place every single day, then something probably needs to be done about it, right? I'm pretty sure the fix will be put in place sometime around 2050. Then again, it may not take that long...if I move out of town before then, then they'll implement the fix the day after I leave. That's how it always works.

2 comments:

Rish Outfield said...

Do you see that weird brown building that looks like staircases?

Big Anklevich said...

Yeah. That's the Bank of America Center. They had a poll a few years back, and Texans named it as their favorite "architectural masterpiece." It's definitely the most characteristic thing on the skyline in downtown.