Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Easter Is Coming

Peeps are a weirdly popular and polarizing bit of food. Those that hate them, really really hate them. And those that love them? They love them so much that all sorts of weird ancillary merchandise gets created for them. Case in point:

Those are Peeps Pez dispensers. I've been known to collect Pez dispensers. I've also been known to display them in my study as decorations for various holidays like Easter. However, my days of Pez collecting are mostly over. I just don't have space for all of them anymore. On top of that, I'm not much of a lover of Peeps. I don't hate them, but I sure don't care about them enough to buy merch.

Then again, I really really enjoy putting up decorations at holiday times...so I reserve the right to change my mind.

No comments: