Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ugly Sweater 4

I said the other day that I was in the market for an ugly Christmas sweater. Then, by chance, I found what I thought to be a non-ugly sweater. I decided that I must have it.

But I'm cheap, and was hoping to get it for a lower price. I kept an eye on it, hoping that on Black Friday it would go cheap, but, despite every other sweater at the damned store going on sale that day, my preferred sweater did not.

I had given up hope, but just the other night, on a whim, I checked it out, and found that, lo and behold, it had gone on sale, for Cyber Monday!

Huzzah! Or at least you might think that's how I reacted. Until I looked closer. No. No huzzahs for me. The sweater was already sold out.

I guess I'll go back to wanting an ugly sweater instead. Ugly people like me wouldn't look good in such a nice sweater anyway.