Thursday, January 10, 2013

He's Back, The Man Behind The Mask

Not actually a mask, but I did get new glasses.

That post title is a reference to an Alice Cooper song that was the theme song to Friday the 13th part VI: Jason Lives, but also refers to me. I'm back from New Media Expo. I had a great time, got the chance to meet several of the people that I have worked with on the podcast in real life, and nearly died when Rish tried to drive on the wrong side of the road.

I'll try to post a bunch of photos and videos over the next few days...perhaps even weeks, considering how backlogged I have become due to the holidays plus this trip. So, if you're interested, check back again and again and drive my traffic through the roof (can you tell that I paid attention at NMX?)

We did a lot of things that I think might interest listeners of the podcast from TGMG episodes recorded in transit, live readings of several stories and skits, to a karaoke night complete with incriminating evidence. All coming your way soon.

Here's a tiny little teaser for you.

No comments: