Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Paperman

I went to Wreck-It-Ralph with my daughter on her birthday a few weeks ago, and really, really enjoyed it. However, I enjoyed even more the short cartoon, "Paperman", that preceded it. I went searching for it on YouTube to share it with Rish, and was only able to find a terrible version that someone had recorded with their cell phone.

But, just today, I saw that this cartoon has now been posted by Disney Animation on YouTube for all to watch.

It's frigging great. Watch it and enjoy. Maybe you'll even shed a tear like I did. Sometime I'll have to look inward at my dark and twisted soul to discover why it affected me so much. But for now, I'm just going to watch it and enjoy.

Watch it! Love it!

Oh, it was nominated for an Oscar the other day. Just sayin'.

1 comment:

Journey Into... said...

That was amazing! Thanks for sharing it.