Friday, December 22, 2017

Fake News?

The building where I work is brand new. It's been in use for less than a year, and there are still things that aren't complete yet. Today, they were fixing a couple of those things.

They were putting up those silver letters to label the various places in the building. Control room, as you can see in the picture, was already up. A few others were on the counter, being prepped.

In the spirit of those Christmas blocks that I have been rearranging away from their proper configuration of believe for years and years runnning:

And for a split second I thought I had the perfect thing to arrange those letters into that could be more timely.

I could take Cafe and News Room, and rearrange them to spell Fake News!

Oh, damn, no I couldn't. While it might be a hard C sound in Cafe, once the F and C switch places the C becomes a soft C, making it merely Face News...So sad.

No comments: