Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Must Have Been On Sale

It's always a pain trying to figure out what to get your co-workers for Christmas.

There was a manager at work that gave everybody a bag of this popcorn.

It's pretty good. I've had it before, and it is yummy. Sadly, I'm doing low carb, so no popcorn for me, but my kids were happy to gobble it up for me.

I didn't know this, but they were selling big bundles of these popcorn cones at Costco this year. The manager must have gotten them there, because that's where my wife went and got a bundle to give to all the other managers that she works with at her job.

She was all set to give it to them, brought it with her to work and everything, but when she came inside, she ran into her own boss. What was the first thing her boss said to her?

"Hey, go ahead and pick what flavor popcorn you want for your Christmas gift. Get it quick before you wind up with the jalapeƱo or something."

Yeah, that's right. Her boss got the exact same popcorn cones that she did. Which were the exact same popcorn cones that my manager got too. Whoever makes that popcorn probably had a pretty good year.

No comments: