Thursday, August 29, 2024

Anklecast 70 - Undo (Part One) Available On Patreon

I just published the next episode of The Anklecast over on Patreon. If you are a member, then you can check it out. If you're not a member, you should consider it. I'd really appreciate it anyway.

The podcast includes a special reading of Undo, a new story that I just published a few weeks ago. It may well be my darkest story yet. It's the story of a kid in high school who happens upon a stopwatch with an unusual feature. If you push a certain button, the stopwatch skips back one minute...and so does everything else. What would you do if you had the ability to go back a minute in time any time you wanted to?

Head over to Patreon, and you can listen to the story now. It's read by a special guest narrator. You won't want to miss it or even wait until it hits the regular feed, I bet.

No comments: