Thursday, August 8, 2024

Waterton Waterfalls

While in Canada, I went to Waterton Lakes National Park for a day with my two daughters. We went hiking to a couple of waterfalls there. It was a couple of beautiful trails. Let me share some pictures with you.

Sadly, there was a big fire several years ago, so many of the trees are burned out husks.

However, that opened up the ground to more sunshine, so there was a lot more greenery on the ground.

Each trail had a smaller waterfall along the way too. Here's a nice one.


I did a selfie in front of it, but you can barely tell it's me because of the shadow.

The first waterfall was Bertha Falls, a pretty nice one.





Then we went on an even longer hike to one called Lineham Falls.

There were actually green trees there, as well as another smaller falls along the way.




The actual waterfall we were in search of was much more impressive.








I love hiking and being in the outdoors, but we overdid it a little on this day. My feet hurt forever afterward. It wasn't until I was back at home for a full day before I felt like I was back to normal.

No comments: