Saturday, August 17, 2024

Gotta Get Something

I went out looking for toys this week, and was very disappointed at what I found. I'm usually looking to pick up toys on sale, but I just wanted to find something to buy, and they had a Deathstroke figure in 1/18 scale. Normally, I would have just walked on, but I just wanted something. I wanted my trip not to be a waste, so I went ahead and bought it at full price. It was only $9 anyway.

He looks like he would fit in on a space station, right? He could use a little weathering and stuff, but he's not bad. Oh, except for his pony tail.

What the heck is that all about? I think I may get the fingernail clippers and just snip that thing off. Is Deathstroke supposed to have a pony tail? It makes him seem an awful lot less deadly that way.

He came with a bunch of accessories, but...

For some reason they're all done in transparent blue and orange. Are they supposed to be made of energy or something? I have a bunch of figures that have light sabers, does Deathstroke fight with a light katana?

What good can a gun made of light do you? Does it shoot light bullets? Is it a laser gun? can you pull the trigger on a light gun?

I may paint those accessories. They might work if they were silver or black or something.

Deathstroke should be a good addition to Ankletown Station. Well, without that pony tail he'll be a good addition, anyway.

No comments: