Friday, August 30, 2024

I Don't Need This

I didn't even bother to set up my Fourth of July figures this past year. I was too lazy. I was too ashamed of myself, so I posted pictures from previous years on July 4th. So, the last thing I need, probably, is more Fourth of July figures. Yet, here we are.

I bought this guy today when I was at Walmart. I saw him and thought, "Hey, a Captain America I don't have. I should get it." These figures are already relatively cheap, but Walmart had them on a rollback, which made it...I don't know, something like a dollar cheaper.

So I paid for it, even though I probably shouldn't have. Hopefully, at least, this will motivate me to put up the decorations next year rather than leaving them in the bucket to gather dust. I should just make sure to get started putting them up early. If I start early, and only set up one or two figures a day, then it can't get too overwhelming. 

I'm getting my Halloween decorations up already in August for the same reason. By the time September arrives, they'll probably be all ready to go.

No comments: