Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nerdin' It Up

They've been remodeling my workplace for the last while, and I now work in a new closet on the other side of the building from the old closet I used to work in. They finally finished putting shelves and a cabinet into it the other day, so I brought in a bunch of the toys that I've been keeping in a box in the basement for years, waiting for just this kind of opportunity.

My workspace is now officially all nerded up.


If you look close, you can see my Buzz Lightyear, my Gandalf, my Wall-E and Eve, my Mr. Incredible and Dash, my AT-AT, my Voltron, and my Mike and Sully. And, in hopes of counteracting the lowering of my co-workers' opinion of me, I also brough in my Minnesota Vikings mini-helmet and my Adrian Peterson figure. I don't think it's going to work, though. People's eyes are automatically drawn to the AT-AT, and once they leave, their opinion is already formed.

Oh, the Michaelangelo Pez dispenser is not mine, it was added by a co-worker who shares my space with me on weekends.

No comments: