Monday, November 4, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day #3

Today's Word Count: 816

Total Word Count: 816

If it wasn't for the time change, I probably would have failed altogether again today. But with an extra hour I managed to get some words in. Still not enough words, but some.

I only made half of the day's goal, and none of the last two days' goal. So, I'm pretty far behind my required pace, but I'm learning things.

I wrote pretty much everything that I did on Sunday before noon. After that, things got more busy, and I wasn't able to find the time. Also, I was already feeling burned out. Not sure what is up with me, but I had a massive headache, and a bit of a stomach ache too. Feeling like crap is not conducive to spending time sitting in a chair for a long period.

So, I'm halfway to my first day's goal. I have a lot of words to pick up somehow to catch back up to the proper pace. I'm supposed to be at 5,000 and I'm at 816. We'll see what I can do.

Today, I got up early to write. We'll see if that helps. I'm going to quite wasting my words here, though, and go write some on my story.

1 comment:

Jason said...

See, progress! Keep at it!