Tuesday, November 5, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day #4

Today's Word Count: 783

Total Word Count: 1599

Well, it took me four days to get in one day's worth of writing. But I'm still moving forward, and that is what's most important to me. Whether I succeed in getting 50,000 words written in a month is actually inconsequential to me, as long as I write every day and make it into a habit that continues after the month is over.

Maybe in December I can get 50,000 if I can't in November.

I knew yesterday would be a hard day for writing, because I have less time most Mondays than other days of the week, owing to the fact that I meet Rish on my way home from work, and we record and goof off until the wee hours of the night.

I got up at 6:30 in the morning, took a shower, and went downstairs to write yesterday, and that's where I got the majority of my words in. A little at lunch, and a little in a waiting room as well.

I'll keep on keeping on. Maybe today will be the first day I achieve my daily goal.

Story update: Robbie has been bitten by the fairy, and today I will write about how his eyes have been opened.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I am excited about this story, I hope you do get it done at some point.