Tuesday, November 26, 2013

NaNoWriYe

Today's Word Count: 586

Total Word Count: 5,030

I thought it would be really hard to get some writing in yesterday, because of the fact that I go straight from work to meet Rish for our podcasting session. However, I found myself in a waiting room before that, and, as Rish started doing and told me I should do too, I had a notebook for writing with while I wait.

Things took a while, so I managed to dash off 586 words onto my notebook, while I waited. I was pretty excited about how well it went.

My notebook story is different than my NaNoWriMo novel. I haven't come up with a title for it yet, but it will probably have something to do with Bumblebee. Maybe Boinking Bumblebee or Bewitched By Bumblebee or something like that.

Maybe I'll talk about that story on an episode of Anklecast or in a blog post when I have more time in the future.

For now, suffice it to say that I wrote yesterday. Hooray!

It's kind of a shame that I've failed so miserably for NaNoWriMo. Maybe I was right in not attempting it in the past. But I don't think it's a total failure. At least I wrote.

My deal is that I hope to keep this up all year. All my lifetime through even.

So, I'll call it NaNoWriYe, because it doesn't end for me when the month does. I'm going to keep at it.

No comments: