Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Iron Skull

I couldn't help myself. I had to take it further. I mentioned in my earlier post how I was able to spooky up my bookshelf a little more by adding little plastic skulls that we'd picked up at the dollar store to my 12 inch...or as the (not) cool kids say it 1/6 scale...Captain America.

Well, I had several more skulls...


And a fair number of large figures with removable heads. So...behold, Iron Skull:


Hmmm...that picture kind of sucks. Too much light from the computer screen in the background. Sorry. Here we go. Here he is on the shelf.


There is a real Iron Skull from Marvel, in a storyline where Red Skull got a hold of Iron Man's armor and arc reactor.


But that guy's got nothing on my awesome customization. Amiright?

I couldn't quit there, though. I had some more 12" guys.


I couldn't come up with a good name for this guy like I did with Captain Americorpse and Iron Skull though.


Any suggestions? At least I've got one figure that really displays well with all these annoying spider webs that I put up for Halloween.


Wasn't all done yet. I had a Hulkbuster that I could turn into a Skullbuster:


This guy isn't even a 12 inch figure. He's supposed to be in six inch scale, but the Hulkbuster is so big that he's almost twelve inches tall when in six inch scale. After all, Iron Man is supposed to be inside of that suit, so he obviously can't be the same size as him.


I guess since I'm at it I ought to include this guy that I picked up as well. I happened to be at a Walgreens, and saw that they had an old Pumpkin King figure. It's pretty good. Looks really nice. Also, they had these posable skeletons at Big Lots, and they were already on sale for something like 30% off.


It's gonna be pretty sad to take all this stuff down in a few weeks, but it will be all the sweeter next year when I pull it all back out.

No comments: