Sunday, June 19, 2022

Lucky

It's a good thing that I've got my sugar addiction under control. Before I got on the 30-Day Challenge with Marshal, Mountain Dew Baja Blast was my kryptonite. I was helpless to resist it. In fact, I was drawn to it like a moth to the flame, and it was burning me just like it does to moths.

Now, however, I don't have any urge to eat sweets or have soda or anything like that. And it's a good thing too, because I was walking through Walmart yesterday, and I saw this:

They've got Baja Blast in the stores now. I wouldn't have to limit myself only to trips to Taco Bell. I could buy six packs, twelve packs. It would be a blood bath.

And a new flavor too, called Baja Gold...which looks like a pineapple flavor. I've always loved pineapple soda. It would have been bad. Thank goodness Marshal and I took the path that we did before this happened. I'll be able to live another day because of it.

NOT TODAY, SATAN!

No comments: