Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Carbide

I do this a little too often, I think. I was looking on Amazon, and found that they had marked the Fortnite Carbide figure down. I don't remember what they were asking before, but it was over $10. That much I'm sure about.

They had marked Carbide down to $5.84, and I had to jump on that. That's somewhere around 50% off, and it's not a figure I was going to see at Ross anymore. It's one of the older figures from the line. So, I ordered it, and it came two days later.

His future/space/video game armor makes him a pretty good addition to my Star Wars themed space port that I'm planning, so I was happy to get it for such a slashed price.

My one complaint, I know that it probably is a big part of the video game or something, but I sure would appreciate it if these figures came with a different accessory than these stupid harvesting tools. Why does my futuristic warrior come with a friggin' pickaxe?

They're pretty worthless, and I'm just going to throw them all away most likely. At best, I'll chop them up and use them as greebles on the walls of the station.

No comments: