Monday, February 19, 2024

Batmobile Or Flying Car?

When I was at Walmart the other day, I found this on their clearance aisle. It was $35 originally, I believe, but I got it for $10.

It's the Batmobile from the line of toys they made for the Flash movie, and it's made for 4-inch figures. It's pretty basic, but also pretty cool. Truthfully, I have no idea what I'll do with it. I mean, a Batmobile wouldn't seem too terribly out of place on Ankletown station, so it could remain as is. I have a Batwing from this same line that I plan on just putting out as a Batwing and changing in no way.

However, Ankletown station is supposed to be a space port. Would it have rolling cars? Or do I need to make it a flying car with wheels that go sideways like a Delorean? I don't know. I have the Batmobile from The Batman movie, the one that just looks like a muscle car, and I was planning on making that one a flying car. Maybe I should do the same with this one. But it already looks pretty futuristic, so maybe it's unnecessary.

It took me a while just to figure out how to open the window. I kept trying to pull it up, before I finally realized that it actually slides forward.


You can fit only one figure into the cockpit.

But it came with two figures. That's a Batman that's supposed to look like the Michael Keaton version, and then there's a Flash figure.

They're not great figures, but they're also not terrible. Neither of them particularly belong on Ankletown Station, though. They're not very Sci-Fi. I have several Batmans and Flashes that I have no idea what I'll do with. They were super cheap, though, when you consider that I got both figures and the Batmobile for $10, so it wouldn't be a big loss if I just pitched them in the trash can. I won't, because you never know what I might be able to do with them, but I totally could and not be affected at all.

No comments: