Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Kind Of Unfriendly

While we were in Miami, we stayed at an AirBNB for a couple of nights. It was a really nice place, and we loved it. Best of all, it was much cheaper than any hotel room that we could have gotten there, yet it was bigger, more inviting, and more like being at home than any hotel as well.

One thing that I thought was funny though was this decoration that cooking utensils were stored in.

I suspect they thought it was a cute little thing to put the spatulas in, but considering the fact that it's a rental, it's actually kind of unfriendly. I mean, it wasn't my kitchen. The kitchen belongs to whoever rented us the place. So, I guess we have to follow their rules...whatever they are. They didn't spell them out in the rental agreement or anything. Hopefully we didn't break any of those kitchen rules, because it would be a bummer to get an additional fee charged to us for that.

No comments: