Saturday, February 24, 2024

I'm Gonna Make It

So, to up my goal from last month of 1,250 words a day, I decided that I would add publish a story once a week to that. It started in slow, but then it started to grow. Now, with just a few days left in February, I'm really close, because I published "Karma Is My Boyfriend" on Amazon.

So, if you listened to the first half of the story over on The Anklecast, and can't wait for me to get around to putting out the second half, feel free to head over to Amazon and buy the eBook to read ahead of the class. That would be totally awesome if you did.

So, now I am at three of four stories for the month, and I'm actually caught up with the pace I have to be at. I have just five days left to get that last story published, but I'm going to make it for sure, because I took the picture that I needed to make the cover for the story. I'll probably publish it tomorrow and be done with it.

Oh, by the way, for "Karma Is My Boyfriend," I tried a bunch of things for the cover, and the dang AI thing that Rish introduced me to just didn't want to cooperate. The picture you see above is the best one I could manage. However, I did get it to create two characters for me that were separate, and then I combined them into one picture using Photoshop. Let me know which cover you prefer. Here's the other one:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I like both, I prefer the top cover with “Thor”.

Dave said...

I like the extra fingers on the latter but you in first photo with the helmet works.