Sunday, February 25, 2024

Nailed It

Okay, folks. I did it. The month isn't over yet, so I could still blow it with the writing, but I managed to get my publishing goal completed. I just published the fourth and final story that I needed for this month. You may remember it from the earliest days of The Dunesteef. The story is called "Stalled" and it's about a guy who is trying to be the number one sales associate at his firm, and he's ignoring all other aspects of life along the way in pursuit of that goal. Then, something grim and grisly happens that causes him to reevaluate his priorities. I won't tell you what it is, but if you remember then you remember.

If you never read it before or if you'd like to read it again to refresh your memory, head over to Amazon and pick it up. I hope you enjoy it. There was a time when this was the very best story I'd ever written, and it's still up there with the best, I think.

No comments: