Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Karma Is My Boyfriend Part Two Available On Patreon

I know you've all been on pins and needles for the weeks that it's been since you heard part one of my story, "Karma Is My Boyfriend." Well, the wait is finally over. The second half of the story is here, and it's now available to listen to over at my Patreon.

If you're not a member yet, don't fret, there's still time to join the ranks of the best Patreon group since the advent of the site. You can join for as little as $1 a month, and get access to every episode a whole week before the regular public does. Not only that, but you get the satisfaction of knowing that your support has made these episodes possible and if it weren't for you, the show would come to a grinding halt as Big is overcome by depression from all the constant rejection he receives.

Can't wait to see you over on Patreon.

No comments: