Thursday, February 29, 2024

One More For Good Measure

I knew I'd be able to pick up speed with publishing if I got back into it. I just needed to re-familiarize myself with the process. Publishing eBooks is really easy, and now, with that AI tool that Rish introduced me to, making covers is really easy too.

I'm pretty addicted to that AI picture making thing, too. I should be doing other things, but I keep finding myself asking the AI to generate more and more and more images for me. Today, I used it to generate this cover for my story, "The Battle of the Ideas."

I put it together while going through the story and checking it for typos and grammatical errors. Once I was done, I popped onto Amazon and published the story. So, that gives me five stories for the month of February. I guess I'll have to up my goal for March to something much higher. I think I might be able to do eight or ten or maybe even more...

Oh, if you'd like, please head over to Amazon and buy yourself a copy of the story. It's a pretty good one if you ask me. I've always put it up there with my best. It did air on the Dunesteef years ago as well, but you can think of it as throwing a tip in my little jar on my piano as thanks for the story...and you get the eBook that you can keep using forever more.

No comments: