Thursday, February 8, 2024

Teela For Real-a

Sorry, folks. That title is really bad, but they can't all be winners, right?

I went to Ross the other day, and a whole bunch of Masters of the Universe Revelation figures have showed up. Most of them I'm not interested in. One of them, Skelegod, I bought on clearance at Walmart...don't remember how much I paid, hopefully it wasn't more. Dang, I checked the post, I paid $8.50. They only want $5.99 at Ross right now. Oh well, close enough.

I did see one figure I was interested in, though.

I love Teela. She was one of my first crushes, I guess. I never watched the Masters of the Universe Revelation TV show, and I haven't heard much in the way of good about it, but the figure looks pretty good and relatively faithful to the original. So, for $3.99, I couldn't turn it down.

I put her on the shelf next to my She-Ra and Frosta. It's the hot chick, early childhood crush shelf.

I had to repose them sideways to get Teela to fit in there. They also had Catra, but she is not one that I ever cared about. They have a Sorceress figure in this line as well, I'd buy that if it showed up at Ross. I might have to get a bigger shelf to fit them all if I did though.

No comments: