Friday, March 30, 2018

Everything Happens For A Reason

So, I've been trying to put some of the things that I talked about in this post into practice. I've stopped with the soda, even the diet soda. I've given up sugar. I'm eating huge salads each day. So on and so on.

I was getting into the shower today, and I thought I'd step on the scale before going in, to see if I'd many any progress. I'd also put on some of my favorite nineties alternative rock bands on shuffle on my phone to listen to while I showered. It just so happened that a Smashing Pumpkins song (that I've possibly never listened to) was playing called "Blank Page". I got on the scale, and the number started flashing right as this highlighted lyric played on the song:

Then the scale showed me the same number it had shown me yesterday. I, in fact, had not changed and was still the same, just as Billy Corgan was telling me at the moment. Coincidence? Or what? It did make me laugh out loud at least.

No comments: