Monday, March 26, 2018

Meme Me

I think I mentioned in an earlier post that my nephew has been doing his best to encourage me to write by texting me each day at 8:30 AM to remind me. He started with simple texts like:



and:



But since it didn't immediately motivate me, he stepped it up to video like:



and worst of all this one:



But that didn't motivate me either, so he took another tack:



It just so happened that the first day that I wrote was the day that he sent that meme. So, the next day he sent another:



When I told him that I'd written again, we had this conversation:



And so the memes kept flowing.



I was talking on the phone with Rish the other night, and I told him this story, and he loved it. He suggested that I start posting the memes each day so that my nephew can inspire more than just measly old B.D. Anklevich and maybe help someone else get motivated. If nothing else, they're fun. So, as long as my nephew keeps sending them, I guess I'll post them. Hope you all enjoy.

No comments: