Saturday, December 22, 2018

Glitter Bomb

If you haven't seen this video yet, which is probably unlikely considering we've even talked about it on the news now, then I want to suggest to you that you do so. It's really funny, and entertaining.

I suggested it to my wife and kids, and they, of course, ignored me, and watched everything available that wasn't it. Since the suggestion was coming from me, they knew not to take it. It was probably another intermittent fasting video, right? So, I forced them to sit down and watch it.



They enjoyed it, as pretty much anyone who watches it does. So much so, that my daughter asked if he had other videos like it. I told her to go to his channel and see. Now they are binge watching all of his videos...and they're pretty good too. Probably worth checking out as well.

No comments: