Friday, December 21, 2018

Toy Enthusiast

I thought I'd see if I couldn't get the word out about a new thing that I'm doing these days. If you're a regular reader of this blog, you've probably noticed how often I post something about the toys that I've gotten, or how I've got them displayed on the shelves of my study. My study is my pride and joy, and collecting toys is a hobby that I've enjoyed for pretty much my entire adult life. For about the same amount of time, I've been involved in the creation of films and TV. Now, I've decided to merge the two things, and start putting out videos about the toys that I love on YouTube. So, I started a channel on YouTube called Big Anklevich on Toys.

I've got two videos out so far that you can check out, and I'm seconds away from posting my third.





So if this kind of stuff interests you at all, I'd love it if you gave it a look. Check it out, like, subscribe, hit the bell for notifications, and whatever else it is that YouTubers say.

1 comment:

Dave the former Texican. said...

I am not that kind of toy enthusiast, but these are highly entertaining. The scripting is very tight and clever (if only you could add some punch to the Hallmark Christmas movies on around here), video effects great and varied (must have taken a lot of time) and the execution/voicing as good or better than any sports announcer color guy telling war stories.