Thursday, March 7, 2019

Is Spring Springing?

I grew up in Sacramento, so I'm used to Spring coming early, and Summer being way too long and hot. But I don't think we ever had to deal with this. Look at my car:


We went to New York for the weekend, and when I got back, the thing looked like this. Pollen overload. I think there was a fair amount of rain and wind while we were gone. The wind sent the pollen airborne and the rain made it stick to the car when it landed. And now I've got this gross mess.

I tried to get a car wash the other day, but each time I drove past, there were at least five cars in line. I guess everyone else had the same problem as me. Maybe I'll get it washed soon, but I'm not waiting in line thirty minutes for a car wash. The thing drives just fine when it's dirty. I'm not too proud to drive a dirty car.

No comments: