Saturday, March 23, 2019

Missing A Few Things

Valentine's Day and Presidents Day has passed us by...for a while actually, so it was time to change out my Pez dispensers. I have a couple of Easter Bunnies, and I put them in one of my dividers, but what to put in the other spot? No other holidays coming along. What else could I do?

Oh yeah, there's what might as well be a holiday coming up, the release day for the next Avengers movie. I could get out some of my Avengers Pez and put them up. I grabbed my bag, and sifted through it for a while, and had a real hard time finding most of my Avengers Pez dispensers. In the end I just put up these four:


I know I have some others in there, but I have so many in the big bag where I keep them, it's just hard to find them. Besides, my hands were getting all dirty from sifting around in there. Somehow a bunch of dust or sand or something got in the bag, and it was getting all over me. Weird.

Anyway, this is my Avengers Endgame display. I'm excited to see how this all turns out. I know Marvel Studios will keep churning along, but for some reason this film feels like this generation's Return of the Jedi. Like the culmination and ending of it all. Maybe it's because everybody keeps talking like Cap and Iron Man are gonna be dead by the end of this movie. I dunno.

No comments: