Sunday, December 22, 2013

Snowman

It snowed the other day, and I pulled into a parking lot, and saw this:


At first, I thought it was just a big pile of snow.  When there's big snowstorms, they often bring plows into parking lots to clear them out so that people can use them safely.  The plows have to move the snow somewhere, so they usually pick a spot, and push it all to that one spot.  It looked like one of those places, until I noticed the side mirror sticking out from under the snow.


Somebody had had themselves a real good time completely burying someone's car.


I like that you can see the antenna sticking up through the packed on snow.  This crap reminds me of when I was in college.  We would have done something like this if someone suggested it.

I just hope the poor guy who owns the car had a friend or two to help him clean it off when he went out to use it and found it like this.

No comments: