Thursday, March 5, 2020

Is This A Milestone Worth Mentioning?

I noticed before I started writing today that my present work in progress, Sunny & Gray, Part II: Gray has reached 82,768 words in length. Why is that interesting or worth mentioning. Well, the first book I ever wrote, and the precursor to this book, Sunny & Gray, Part I: Sunny topped out at 81,178. So, on Tuesday or maybe it was Monday, my new work surpassed my old one as the longest thing I've ever written.


I am coming to the home stretch now though. The big finale is about to begin, and our hero, Mr. Rob Gray, is going off on his quest to save his fairy princess. Hopefully the author of this story isn't known for sad endings, because it seems like this could go really badly for our friend, Rob.

1 comment:

Rish Outfield said...

Oh, no. He is screwed.