Sunday, March 22, 2020

Marshal Latham And I Join Forces

Marshal Latham, who has does the Journey Into... Podcast as well as the Delusions of Grandeur Podcast with Rish Outfield, has been there by my side, supporting me through my attempts to get my health back.

These past few weeks, when I have been struggling with my sugar addiction, I realized that I needed more support and accountability. I knew that Marshal was trying to improve his health just like I was, and that he was having struggles with it just like I was.

I had the idea that Maybe we could get together and start doing a podcast where the two of us keep each other accountable like a support group at Weight Watchers or something. This is our first week of that. Hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

ahmed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.