Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Day 1 (75 Hard)

 Okay, here's my post for day one. This morning I went walking on the trails.

I love walking the trails. This little overpass is the only place on my whole walk that I feel like I'm anywhere other than a deep forest. I could almost be hiking a trail at a national park or something. It's very cool. The trails here were one of the main reasons we bought our house where we did. It's nice, after three years here, that I'm finally putting them to daily use.

Here's my stats from my running app:

After the walk, I went out to the garage, and did some weight lifting on the trashy, rusted old weight set that I have. It's definitely better than nothing, so I'm not complaining.

I could just feel those endorphins coursing through me.

I ate bacon and eggs for breakfast, and four quarter pound hamburger patties for lunch, then started into my first alternate day fast of the process. I'll eat again in about forty hours.

I did read my book, and I took my progress picture...I ain't sharing that awful shirtless pic with you, however. Not until there's a gigantic difference between the before and the after.

No comments: