Friday, September 18, 2020

Day 4 (75 Hard)

 Okay, as soon as I sent the kids off to school this morning, I hit the trail again.

I wonder if I need to do the progress picture in the bathroom with no shirt on every day. This picture of me walking ought to count as a progress picture, shouldn't it?

Anyway, here's my log for my walk:

I've been seeing a rabbit jumping around the trail each day when I go walking, but today I saw two. I'm thinking that maybe the Watership Down warren is somewhere on our trail. Will I encounter El-ahrairah while out walking? I certainly hope so.

Next is yoga. See if I can stretch myself out a little more, maybe work out the kinks caused by my walk.

Yoga isn't getting any easier, but I know that I need to keep it up. I really need to develop some flexibility, and what better time is there than when I need to do some kind of exercise every day for 75 days in a row?

I also managed to read my book, take my picture, and drink my water (but just barely on the water. I just don't sweat as much with yoga than I do when I'm lifting weights in the garage, so I'm not as thirsty).

Four days in the books. Tomorrow is day five, which is the day I screwed up last week. This time, I vow not to repeat that mistake.

No comments: