Friday, September 25, 2020

Day 11 (75 Hard)

 Hit the trail bright and early this morning for my walk.


 Along the way, I came across these cool mushrooms, and I had to stop and get a picture or two.


Unfortunately, they're super overexposed in the picture. The rest of the forest was so dark and dreary, that the bright white mushrooms turned pure white in the shot. They had a pretty cool texture that you can't make out in these pictures. Instead they just look like some kind of flower or something.

I guess the moisture provided by Tropical Storm Beta created the perfect growing conditions for these 'shrooms, because they were all over the place in this part of the trail.

Here's my walking log:

After walking, I used up a bunch of my morning trying to catch up on my previous day's blog posts that had yet to be posted. Now that I've got them done, though, it's time to get going with the yoga.

Blech. I hate to see my shirt pulling up and my fat belly hanging out. Can't wait until I get rid of that thing. I've found that doing yoga when you're fat really sucks. When you try to bend over and touch your toes, it's hard to do it very effectively with a big pillow stuffed up under your shirt, pressing against you and making breathing nigh on impossible.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. I ate my diet just fine, which, of course, consisted of eating nothing at all today. I took my picture, read my book, and drank all my water. That was that. Made it through day eleven.

No comments: