Monday, July 3, 2023

Countdown To The 4th, Day 12

Okay, this time we have a Titan Heroes of a venomized...or I suppose venomizing Captain America. He's being overwhelmed by the symbiote. I made the symbiote stuff that's going up the flag...it looks pretty crappy though. It's just a trash bag that's been cut up, and it sadly looks like it.

Then there's this Infinity War Captain America that I got on sale a year or so ago, and he's pretty awesome, though I wish he had a regular shield. It would fit the holiday better.

And this final one is Stargirl and S.T.R.I.P.E. They are two DC characters that are generally lesser know, although they did one of those CW TV shows recently for them. I don't think it lasted very long though. I never saw any of the episodes, so I don't know if it was any good.

No comments: