Sunday, July 2, 2023

Countdown To The 4th, Day 11

Today we have these guys that I posted about a few weeks ago. They come with American flags, so I figured it was only fitting to put them up for the 4th.

Next, is this figure here. This is an Image Comics character called Super Patriot. He's kind of lame, to be honest. The figure has no knees or elbows, and I have a hard time making him even stand. However, he hasn't been diving off the shelf like many of the other figures I have that are much more poseable, so there's that...

And, I'm going to throw on a third picture today so I can manage to get them all in before time runs out. This is my 12-inch Marvel Legends Icons figure of Captain America and his girlfriend, Barbie. You knew that Barbie was dating Cap, right? She's even wearing her flag swimsuit to show her support for him. What a great girlfriend.

No comments: