Sunday, July 23, 2023

Zurg

I've been gathering tons of ships from the Lightyear movie over the past months to put up on a space station that I want to create in a 1/72 scale. It looks like those ships will fit in perfectly.

There's one ship that they put out in that scale that I never bought, because I've never once seen it in stores, but today, I was at Ross and found it at a great price.

Not sure if I like it, though. I think I'm going to repaint it...probably...to make it work better with the other ships I have. The purple is just too much. If I do, I'll probably paint it white, and then it'll fit in much better with Star Wars ships. Then again, maybe I should leave it, because the whole idea is to have ships from various films all occupying the same space station, so maybe I'll leave it that ugly purple and green.

1 comment:

Rish Outfield said...

I think it would look cooler (and way bigger) with a greyscale paintjob like the Millennium Falcon. And then all the hundreds of people who come to your study to see your space station will be blown away when you tell them it's the Zurg ship.