Saturday, February 29, 2020

Big Brother Isn't Watching?

I got on Facebook today, and they had this add/reminder thing on there for me:


Now, there's no way that I can believe that Facebook doesn't know that I'm not in California anymore. Hell, I haven't lived there since 2004. Facebook invades every last bit of your privacy. There's no way they don't know where I live, my full address, my PIN for my debit card, my mother's maiden name, and how many zits I have on each cheek of my ass. So, why would they tell me that the California primary is coming up?

My guess, is that it's a ploy to get me to click on the link and volunteer more information that they can sell off to some other spy group that wants to get me to turn vegan or rig an election by swaying my vote or get me to sign up for Columbia House CD Club. Nice try Facebook, but I don't really need 15 CDs for a penny anymore.

No comments: