Sunday, February 2, 2020

February Sweeps, Day 1

1,078 words today on day one of the February challenge.

Rish Outfield thought it would be fitting to call the challenge the February Sweeps Challenge, since one of the sweeps months on TV is in February every year, and if we manage to write every day of the month, then it was a clean sweep, like it was for the San Francisco Giants in the World Series back in 2012 against the Detroit Tigers. So, February Sweeps is what we're going with.


So far, it's a sweep for me. Of course one day doesn't make much of a sweep. Let's see if I can keep it up.

Oh, I think I'll do the picometer thing for the month. My monthly goal for the rest of the months of the year is 30,000 words.


EDIT:
New progress meter.
1078 / 30000 (3.59%)

As long as I write every day, and keep to my goal of 1,000 words a day, I should get it. So, I'm feeling confident.

2 comments:

Rish Outfield said...

I love the picometer. More than life itself.

Big Anklevich said...

It is the greatest invention man has ever conceived of.