Tuesday, February 11, 2020

February Sweeps, Day 10


1,191 words today.

I was going to be recording with Rish later tonight, as soon as I got home from work, so I really wanted to make sure I got all 1,000 words during my lunch break. Otherwise, I'd be recording late into the wee hours of the morning, and then having to finish writing after that. Luckily, that didn't happen. I finished in time, and was able to record our bit without any sleep lost.

I'm still plugging away on Sunny & Gray book two, and getting close to the beginning of the final act. I guess I better figure out where I'm going with that final act, eh? I ought to do a little brainstorming and planning on my drives to work, but I've got this damned endless Brandon Sanderson book that I'm trying to get through. I'm 43 hours in, but there's still 12 hours left to go! And it's a library audiobook, so I keep running out of time and having to return it, then re-check it out. So, I can't very well not listen to the book when going to work, or I'll have to check it out for a sixth time.

Anyway, my picometer says:

EDIT:
New progress meter.
11598 / 30000 (38.66%)

38% is pretty good for ten days. I haven't missed a day, and hit my goal every one of them. That is good work, if I say so myself.

No comments: