Thursday, February 13, 2020

February Sweeps, Day 12


I wasn't feeling it today, but I still plugged away and managed to get my words written right around 1:00 AM. Today I got 1,176 words.

They say that you won't be able to tell a year from now which words you wrote when you were inspired, and which ones when you were just pecking away to fulfill an obligation, so I should be okay. Rish almost got 3,000 words today, so I feel a little insignificant, but I made my goal either way. I don't have to have the most, I just have to write 1,000 every day. My picometer says:


EDIT:
New progress meter.
13841 / 30000 (46.14%)

46% of the way there. Maybe I can get to fifty tomorrow, which is one day shy of the 14th, the traditional midway point in February. Though, since we have an extra day this year, I'll really be kicking butt.

No comments: