Monday, February 10, 2020

Meat-Based Plants

If y'all haven't seen it yet, I've been doing the carnivore diet since last May. I'm sure at least 80% of you think that I am crazy and stupid for doing such a thing. My own wife still thinks that, so wouldn't people who know me less than her?

I'm not, however. I'm doing better than I ever have before. Eating meat is the healthiest thing I've ever done, and I'm loving every minute of it. It's about as effortless as a diet gets. You can eat so much food if you want. Stuff it all in there, as long as it's meat, and your body will take the nutrients it needs from it, and jettison the rest. Unlike what happens with carbs, that get stashed away as fat, piling up around the body's organs, causing sickness, inflammation, and pain.

Sadly, the big businesses behind the food industry don't care about our health. They care about our money. The more we eat, the more they make. The more cheap, processed garbage we eat, the more money they make. They don't want us healthy, buying food that takes more effort to produce and can't be upscaled and pushed out a factory.

Any surprise that the message that we hear on a daily basis these days is to eliminate our meat consumption. All of a sudden, we're getting a literal shit ton of propaganda pushing "plant-based meat" on us. They seem to be trying to replace real meat with this soylent green garbage in every fast food restaurant around the country. I'm not surprised that they never talk about how healthy the crap is on the commercials. They only talk about how people are fooled into thinking it's real meat.

Who cares if you fool someone into eating your garbage? It's made from crappy ingredients that will make you sick, just like any of the other processed foods Americans hork down on a daily...wait, no, an hourly basis.



They are coming for our meat, and they are coming hard. That's probably why I found this blog post by Jim Mundorf to be particularly fun.



I've decided that from here on out, I'm never calling a hot dog or a sausage by their names. Instead, they will be meat-based carrots. Bacon will henceforth be known as meat-based lettuce. Meatballs can be meat-based cherries. The possibilities are endless, and I love it.

Gotta fight back somehow. Otherwise, we'll all be living in little single-room boxes in a anthill-like city, eating paste from a tube or kibble from a box, and paying all our pitiful salary for pills to help us limp along another day or two with the sicknesses that this lifestyle has given us.

No thanks.

No comments: