Friday, February 28, 2020

February Sweeps, Day 27


I surpassed my monthly goal yesterday, but I still have the daily 1,000 words a day goal. I've still got to meet that. Today I was in good spirits. I managed to take care of a few things that I've fallen behind on, including my family blog and my weight loss videos. Still have a bunch more to go to get back on track with both of those, but I'll get there. It's harder to keep up with it all and write 1,000 words every day. At least I'm not struggling to get my words in right now like I was earlier in the week.

I wrote 1,077 words on Sunny & Gray 2 today. I feel more confident in the story after a few days of self-doubt.

No picometer any more, but I found a new meter that shows my progress level. Though I'm already past the 100% mark, so it's kind of silly to keep posting it.

31122 / 30000 (103.74%)

I guess it'll be time to click back over to zero again in a day or two. Nice to be finished like this. I guess I should make beating last month's total my new goal for the rest of February. Last month, I finished out the month at 32,194. I should surpass that tomorrow probably if I write my 1,000 words (which I will definitely do), so that'll be another victory. Let me make a new progress bar for that.

BEAT JANUARY
31122 / 32194 (96.67%)

No comments: